COME ON OVER TO THE NEW SITE!! http://www.accordingtonina.com/.

23 January 2009

{3-days only} shopping party!


Please join me at the Calista Cove 3-Day Only FRIENDS & FAMILY Shopping Party... I get to pass my Insider Rewards along to You!!! CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW -- Calista Cove 25% off

Not only is Calista Cove extending the love to my friends & family with the 25% off discount this weekend... You will get a FREE gift with purchase too!!

You must use the links within this post to receive all of the Insider Rewards... 25% off and Free Gift!

{Free Gift Details} Every order placed 1/23 – 1/25 will receive a free 4-piece deluxe elastic ponytail holder set from L. Erickson including one each of lime, pink, chocolate and black ponybands!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW -- Calista Cove 25% off



CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW -- Calista Cove 25% off

The Calista Cove boutique is beyond cute and the quality of the products are second-to-none!

ORDER FAST!!!!!!!! I already lost out on this headband I've been wanting forever...
So, I'm thinking I should purchase this blue headband to wear to Kelly's "Please Wear Blue" Shower next weekend... What do you think?
Also, while you're over in the Cove... I would be forever grateful if you stopped by Jennifer's blog and cast a vote for me to win the Preppiest Staple Style Item Contest with my Burberry Nova Check Headband (you can click the image below and it will take you right to the contest)!!! Thank you so very much!
Photobucket

CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW -- Calista Cove 25% off

4 comments:

  1. Oh! You're making me feel bad. I almost wore that exact headband (the one you missed out on) today!

    But, I believe that you have the one (the tiny tortoise bow headband) I am on the waiting list for - so, I suppose we can call it even! *Giggle*

    Have a fab day, Nina!

    -E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already voted for you... But those headbands are so cute! :) Thanks for the links. I'm wearing a white headband with a huge bow right now! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted :) love those headbands :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, those headbands are TOO cute. I love the white one.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.