COME ON OVER TO THE NEW SITE!! http://www.accordingtonina.com/.

22 January 2009

ending the day on a high note...

I'm finally home from a day of travel and a great web-inar from Mandy's husband Jeff.

While I was at the Rose's, Mandy read me the most recent update on Baby Harper... please head over to Kelly's Korner to read the latest update! I'm going to bed with a BIG smile on my face because of the wonderful news Kelly shared with us today.

Please continue to pray for Baby Harper and her family!

Good Night, Readers. Sweet Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. I love to see miracles happen! Harper is so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to bed smiling too! I am so thrilled Harper is steadily improving and I CANNOT wait for the day Kelly and Scott get to hold her or when she opens her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was the same way-- so so excited for harper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy Harper is better! She is a fighter and God is good!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.