COME ON OVER TO THE NEW SITE!! http://www.accordingtonina.com/.

30 January 2009

NEW SITE GETTING CLOSER!!!!

{Update} I'm working as fast as I can to get the site completed and ready for visitors... Please stick with me!! I'm trying to do the site AND plan and host a Baby Shower/Luncheon which is here at 703 tomorrow!!! Wow, I have a lot to report.

While I'm updating... Please head over to my BF Mandy's page and enter her giveaway... It's for 20 personalized flats cards & she is also including the File on CD so that you can print more in the future!!! YAY!!

11 comments:

  1. Aaah the anticipation is killing me!! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the new site!!! and for you to teach me everything you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The anticipation is killing us! WHEN WHEN?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same as the other girls! Hurry!! I suppose though that the longer you make us wait, the more we want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for telling us about the giveaway.

    Can't even tell you how exciting it is to see a new site. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting patiently but very excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the new site.. know the baby shower will be wonderful.. have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited about your new site! But missing you badly in the meantime!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo Hoo!!...tapping my foot...he he

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad things are going well with your new site!! I can't wait until it is up and going.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.