COME ON OVER TO THE NEW SITE!! http://www.accordingtonina.com/.

23 January 2009

{update} st. tropez self-tanner


Q: Can you only purchase online or can you buy in drug/dept. store?
A: I've only purchased this product online but that does not mean it's not available in drug stores/department stores. I haven't been able to find it in a store but I have not tried too hard either ;-)


*I realized this morning that the link I posted yesterday was for 4oz. which is a problem since Amazon is offering 8oz for $22.50. And, I've always paid right around $25.00 for 8oz. {I hope you can forgive me... I didn't even know they made it in 4oz.} If you ordered from the link I gave you yesterday, cancel the order!


Be careful though, if you search "st. tropez" in Amazon there are a few listings that will come up that look like it is the product for $13.xx - I don't trust them!

5 comments:

  1. I am going to have to try this stuff. I need a tan REALLY bad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need a tan! My cousin's wedding is coming up in March, so I will need at least some color or that. How long does this generally last you and do you apply it every day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to save my money and get this self tanner, I'm in desperate need of some color!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being so quick and answering that! I am going to have to go make my purchase!! Can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.